Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mothers Day E-Card

Yep, another one. This time its for Mothers Day so i know its gonna have to be sentimental, which is something I'm not used to being nor incorporating into my animations. Once Brad sent me the music track, it took me forever to think up something to do. He wants it to be feminine and colorful, suggested trees, flowers, butterflies and all that noise. I listened to the track a few times and sat for about an hour (watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) and still came up with nothing. I finally had to transport myself to the wonderful world of Google Image to get some ideas going. I started by looking up flowers and within a matter milliseconds i had an idea.
Brad sent me A write up with a few sentences that he would like to be in the piece. Without dialogue in the actual music track, i had to figure out the timing of these phrases/scenes blind without any foundation to dictate my timing.
Theres together an animatic to work all that business out and this is where i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment