Saturday, September 15, 2012

Highmark "Accepted" Commercial

http://vimeo.com/29747316

A week before i moved to San Francisco, I was able to work on these pretty cool Highmark commercials.
I was surprised that i was able to keep a level head working on this piece with such a big production team, and spending my nights throwing my bed out of the window and packing everything i could fit into my car. It was a great experience and I met a ton of really talented people on the set.  The hardest thing i had to animate( with the help of Dave Arnold) was the arrow sequence you see at the end of the commercials. I dont think that sequence is on this one but there were 6 commercials shot in that week and alot of the animation i did was scattered throughout the commercials. Hope to do more of this kind of animation in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment