Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy New Year...3 months late.

First of all, I really need to remember that I have a blog. I always forget...  Well, its the new year and I decided to make my new years resolution "Make a game". Since i accepted a job as an animator working on mobile games i've had a constant itch to make something of my own. With no programming experience what-so-ever, many people suggested linking with someone who knew how to program. Great suggestion but I tend to dive into everything solo and see what comes out the other end. So! Im learning ActionScript. Rather than having to teeter on someone elses schedule and hope for the best while not getting to experience the full value of learning a programming language and potentially making something cool and having the knowledge to do it again and again. I've already started reading a ton of tutorials and PDF's and watching videos. Its definitely going to be a bitch, kind of like a stomach virus. After you throw up for a few days and clog the toilet a couple of times, when its all over, you can eat raunchy cheeseburgers again. This game will be the RAUNCHIEST CHEESEBURGER EVER!!!!! 
Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment