Sunday, March 10, 2013

I need a hero! ooh oooh.... ( you gotta be tough and you gotta be bad, something something something)

I started sketching up a hero character. I had a few ideas of what i wanted him to look like but it always takes me forever and a day to land on something. I have OCD when it comes to character design thats why i tend to avoid doing it. So i took that into account and just started drawing whatever would come out, slowly nailing down a hero that i would love to animate. I started with the super soaker character but he ended up looking pretty creepy. I would't trust that guy in real life. Some random stranger walks up to you with a super soaker, WATCH OUT! When i was younger, a group of kids in philadelphia were filling up their super soakers(back when they were super cool) with bleach and going around spraying people in the neighborhood. I was NOT one of these kids but i totally knew one of them. 

(side note: hero character will use super soaker full of bleach to fight against the laundry monster/ task: draw laundry monster) 




No comments:

Post a Comment