Sunday, March 10, 2013

I got a Hero! ooh ooh.

So. I finally nailed this dude down. This is pretty much what i looked like at age 8, minus the buck teeth, and my long johns weren't red. They were that dirty white color that most traditional long johns are. If you google long johns today, al you get are these slim fit male models posing in them, with more colors than a skittles commercial. (Taste the rainbow) I started cleaning up and rigging the character in Flash with everything from highlights to shadows on multiple layers. This made it easy to do things like reuse his eye shape to make another expression and keep the character on model. I tend to get pretty outrageous from one expression to another. I could go from a smiley face to a crazy expression that makes this dude go from a little kid to sloth from the Goonies. 






No comments:

Post a Comment